- Red on 1 side and green on the other.
- Ancient Minakari-style components.
- Minakari ornaments are a distinctive style originating in 16th century India.
- Made using sterling silver formed over wax, they are known for exquisite detailing and ornate beauty.
- The formed sterling silver is then gold-finished and colored with Meena, meaning special enameled colors.
- Use these ethnic traditional styles to create tomorrow's heirlooms today.
- Since each bead is handmade, colors and styles may vary.
- Final stock.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed