- Delicious crackle glass beads.
- The Venetian glass makers of the 16th century invented the marvelous process of the 'crackle' heating and cooling technique, creating a multitude of reflective surfaces, so every movement displays sparkling new radiance.
- The glass is immersed in cold water while it is molten hot, thereby cracking the glass.
- The glass is then reheated and either molded or hand-blown into the shape the glass blower desires.
- The reheating and coating of the glass seals the cracks.
- If you run your fingers over the crackle beads, they feel smooth.
- Approximately 67 beads per strand.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed