- Approximately 8x2.5mm fiber optic flat heart beads, drilled top to bottom, 0.8-1.1mm hole.
- Approximately 50 beads per strand.
- The flash and fun of fiber optic beads truly set them apart.
- Also called "synthetic cat's eye" beads, these beauties are actually made from the same material used in telephone technology.
- Their rich chatoyancy (or shimmer), is their most coveted and characteristic feature.
- Fiber optics are created from glass fibers.
- The fibers are fused and then machine-cut into shimmery beads.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed