- Hole approximately 2mm.
- Dog tags stamped with sayings or embellished with rhinestone crystals are all the rage.
Gluing Hints for Metal Findings:
- Use E-6000 adhesive on them for super-strong hold.
- Whenever possible, use a file to roughen smooth surfaces. This gives a stronger grip.
- Clean both surfaces to be joined.
- We recommend using isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab in a well-ventilated area.
- Why is it so important to clean the surfaces?
- During the manufacturing process, metal findings are coated with oil.
- They are degreased, but normally still have a small amount of oil left on the surface.
- Follow each adhesive's directions carefully when using.
- It's best if you can provide a dry, dust-free, well-ventilated environment when gluing.
- This helps assure a secure bond.
- Extreme temperatures might affect the drying time.
- Store all adhesives in a cool place.