- Using Velour Paper is an easy way to add a professional finishing touch to jewelry and craft creations made with collage images and glass tiles or cabochons!
- Add texture and depth to your pieces with this handy addition to your style!
- Instructions for Creating a Glass Tile Pendant or Glass Tile Magnet
- 1) Select an image and cut it out with sharp scissors or a paper punch.
- 2) Examine the glass tile and find the flat side with the sharper edge. Apply a generous amount of adhesive to that surface without letting any run over the edge. Apply slowly to avoid bubbles.
- 3) Pick up the glass by the edge. Turn the tile over without touching the adhesive so that it faces down toward the image. Place the tile on the image. Center the image without pressing the adhesive. Press the edge gently to move adhesive to the edge of the tile. If bubbles are visible, tap the back of the image until they're gone. Set for two hours.
- 4) Use a sharp pair of scissors and trim excess paper from the glass tile. If necessary, use a nail file.
- 5)Apply a thin layer of tile adhesive on the edge and back of the image. Tap glaze with your finger to remove any bubbles. If a professional finish is desired, cut and apply velour paper (textured side out), to the glaze. Trim excess paper and set for two hours.
- 6) For pendants/magnets: apply E6000 to the back of the bail. Center the bail/magnets on the pendant and allow 24 hours to dry.
- Quantity: Package of 4 Sheets. Each sheet measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.