- Set contains 3m (9.8ft) of half-round and 5m (16.4ft) of square Wire.
- An ideal practice kit to start when learning how to shape square and half-round wires.
- Gauge: 21.
- Medium Temper.
- Color: Copper.
- Beadalon Half Round & Square German Wire, 21 Gauge, Copper This German Style Wire practice Wire is value priced for easy entry into the realm of Wire wrapping.
- German Style Wire is excellent quality shaping wire, available in a variety of gauges.
- Copper wire with anti-tarnish coating.
- It is the perfect temper and finish for most jewelry wire wrapping uses.
- Use the Wire Twister to twist 2 to 5 strands together for new and intriguing designs.
- Try using the twisted wire with the large round or oval Jump Ring Maker for outstanding Jump Rings to finish your designs with style.
- Form this soft wire easily using Beadalon jeweler’s pliers and tools.
- Coil wire with the Coiling Gizmo, Jump Ring Makers, and Wire Twisting Tool and shape the wire with jigs to form beads and other designs.
- Use Nylon Jaw Pliers to prevent marring surface finish of the wire, or use standard pliers - Round Nose, Chain Nose or Flat Nose.
- To smooth ends, use the Wire Rounder Tool.