- "JUMPLOCKS ARE EASY TO USE JUMPRINGS THAT -LOCK- SECURELY INTO PLACE WITH A SIMPLE TWIST OF THE WRIST.
- 4mm is 20 gauge with approximately 200 jumplocks per bag.
- 6mm is 18 gauge with approximately 100 jumplocks per bag.
- 8mm is 16 gauge with approximately 50 jumplocks per bag.
- 10mm is 14 gauge with approximately 20 jumplocks per bag.
Use two smooth or nylon jaw chain nose pliers to grip the sides of the Jumplock at the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions, with the opening at the top.
Holding the left side stead, twist the right side of the ring a quarter-turn away from you. Place your chain, charm, or finding onto the Jumplock.
While continuing to hold the left side stead, twist the right side back toward you a quarter-turn past the closed position.
Begin to bring your Jumplock into the closed position. As you twist back, very gently push the right side in just enough to make sure that the edges of the two ends make contact with each other. As you reach the closed position, you will hear a click.
Twist the right side back and forth very slightly to align the two ends and finish hardening the metal into the closed postion. The ring is now "LOCKED" securely.
- Instructions included.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed