- Cloisonné pendants are beautifully detailed on both sides with intricate floral patterns trimmed with gold, creating an Oriental-like style.
- The rectangles are slightly puffed, with a hollowed center that keeps them lightweight.
- Cloisonné pendants are handmade by placing layer upon layer of blue and white enamel on a copper-base, then firing to achieve the desired effect.
- A 14mm gold-colored bail is permanently attached to the top.
- Cloisonné is a centuries-old technique that requires skilled artisans to arrange dozens of tiny cells on a brass surface, and layer by layer, fill-in the cells with a durable colored enamel, then fire to finish.
- Gold-color edges are a beautiful contrast to the bright artwork found on each double-sided bead.
- Hole in bail approximately 3mm.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed